Terms & conditions
- I work or study in the puppetry aera.
- I own the rights to the puppets that I deposit in the INEUPUP catalog.
- I agree that the puppets, and their technical data, that I have shared may be used for artistic
or study and research purposes, and that they may be modified.
- I agree to use the shared puppets and their technical data in a respectful and ethical manner.
- I agree not to use the shared puppets and their technical data for commercial purposes.
- I agree to quote the name of the creator of the puppet when using it artistically.
- I undertake to respect everyone’s work and to make a positive contribution to the
discussions that take place in the catalog.
- I undertake not to infringe any law or regulation in my country, under penalty, where
applicable, of criminal penalties when using the INEUPUP catalog and in my interactions with
- The team allows itself to ban users who do not respect the above points.